Have you met The Nico? This is our *best* selling changing bag, and we can understand why.
Made from an easy clean, eco-friendly gorgeous faux leather, Leanne designed this nappy bag for a yummy mummy with a classic style in mind. This nappy bag really does look like a designer handbag, and it can be used long after your baby has grown up.
We are honoured to have you all saying such wonderful things about The Nico. below are it's tip top features and some fantastic comments from il Tutto customers.
Things you love about The Nico
- It’s roomy – oh so roomy! Just perfect if you have two kids and need a little bit extra space but you don’t want to be carrying around something too heavy
“Great baby bag! Big enough to fit all things for baby and my 4yr old as well.”
- It’s large side pockets are fab for easy-access, easy-to-grab bits that are needed. You know, like snacks to keep them quiet and a teething to soothe their tears. Plus a zipped side pocket for those bits that need to be a little more secure, like headphones to do your 5 minute headspace mediation to keep you calm!!
“The bag came with a load of accessories for baby and all the pockets help keep me very organised.”
- The removable and wipeable lining – a must have for making sure your bag can be used again and again and again. It keeps it clean, it keeps it fresh, and it keeps it as good as new for a long time!
- It has a long strap option too, with gorgeous buckle detail to match the detail on the fixed straps.
“This is bag is not only beautiful on the outside but it is as beautiful on the inside. I absolutely love the strap detail.”
- The colour options. Not only one, not two, but three choices! We’ve got black, navy and chiffon to suit all needs
“This is my 2nd Nico nappy bag.Perfectly designed, fantastic quality. Very satisfied.”
- It is a celebrity favourite too! It has been seen hanging gorgeously from the arms of Cate Blanchette, Dannii Minogue and Denise Van Outen. Now that is a yummy mummy club you should want to be part of!
“You can pack everything but the kitchen sink in the cleverly designed pockets. It’s like a mobile nursery, disguised as a nappy bag” – Dannii Minogue