When it comes to nursery furniture, the place where your baby will sleep is the central attraction. That’s where your young one will be spending the most time, and it’s important that it has all the features necessary to ensure the best care and the greatest convenience for you. There are multiple different styles of sleeper available out there.
One of the bigger decisions new parents can make when designing their nursery is between a crib, a bassinet, or a co-sleeper. A bassinet is a small bed for infants supported by freestanding legs and a stationary frame. A co-sleeper is an extension of your bed that allows you to share your bed with your baby in a safer, more controlled way. Each option has their pros and cons. However, what if you don’t actually need to choose? What if there were a bassinet/co-sleeper out there so you can get the best of both worlds? In this guide, we will be exploring some of those, focused on one of our most popular bassinets/co-sleepers here at Il Tutto: the Co-Sleeper Tutti Bambini CoZee® Bassinet! If you are in Melbourne or anywhere in Australia, pre-order one today or contact us to learn when more are available!
Overview of Il Tutto’s Co-Sleeper Bassinet
The CoZee® Bedside Crib can be used for both co-sleeping and as a standalone crib. The benefits of co-sleeping include:
- Breastfeeding at night becomes easier
- Infants who co-sleep go to sleep sooner and stay asleep for longer
- More mothers who co-sleep report feeling better rested
- It may reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), by allowing baby to sleep in their own safe sleeping environment.
The main risk of co-sleeping is for the baby getting hurt when a parent rolls over, which is why parents should always follow the necessary safety precautions when co-sleeping with their infant. The CoZee allows you to have baby close to you without being in the parent bed.
Co-sleeping with your baby in the CoZee is great for those early months with your newborn — after that, it’s probably time to switch the infant into a cot. Because of this, it may have a rather short-lived period of utility and can take up a lot of space for something only used for a short time. However, the Co-Sleeper Tutti Bambini CoZee® Bassinet changes all that. Once your infant is getting old enough for co-sleeping to be no longer the best option, the CoZee® can be used exclusively as a bassinet up to 6 mths. Key features of the CoZee® include:
- Co-sleeping function — All you have to do is drop the side rail and you can stay in close connection and closer aid side sleeping with your infant. The CoZee® can be adjusted to perfectly match the height of your bed.
- 30 second open/fold mechanism — You can easily travel with the CoZee® because it is lightweight and easy to open and fold.
- Breathable mesh window — The breathable mesh window gives you full visibility of your baby when using the CoZee® as a standalone crib.
- Incline option — The useful incline function can be used to aid congestion and reflux
- Luxury foam mattress — Comes with a comfortable, breathable foam mattress
- Removable, washable lining — Easy to clean lining so your infant’s environment can remain clean at all times.
Develop a Special Bond
The CoZee® is designed to help you build that special bond with your infant through co-sleeping and also can be used as a standalone bassinet. It can also be your baby’s home away from home, as it’s highly portable and can easily and quickly be set up and packed away. If you would like to learn more about the CoZee® co-sleeper bassinet, reach out to Il Tutto International Pty Ltd to speak with a member of our team about this or any of our other products.